All images remain the copyright of Heather Lighton unless otherwise stated.Unauthorized duplication or usage is forbidden under international law.©2011-2012 HEATHER LIGHTON / heathererinn@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Metal Mayhem' Party. March - QV



  
                                    

                                    







I took these photos for threethousand and I was so nervous after being rejected by the first ten people that I asked that I proceeded to get drunk on the free vodka courtesy of my friend behind the bar and go on to take 233 photos before midnight. I was doing ok until I tapped John Safran on the shoulder and told him how i reeeeally liked his work 'like really' and how I had wanted to marry his director Craig Melville since I was 13 (Craig is my best friends brother). He then politely asked my name and texted Craig to tell him of my plans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment